Are you feeling frustrated with the recruitment process?
Active Personal Development is a company that loves to help people unlock their potential and achieve their desired goals.
First impressions count. Your CV is your marketing document, the first point of contact between you and a potential employer. Creating a strong CV is your first step to a new career.
Do you feel confused and ask yourself..
- How should I structure my document?
- Is there a specific order for the information?
- What information must be included?
- Is there a limit to the number of pages for my CV?
- Should I add a picture?
- I have gaps in employment does this matter?
- Should I add all the jobs I have done?
- Will an employer look at my Facebook page?
- I have been unemployed for x number of years
- My CV is out of date
- I am keen to change career
As an employer Jean Gibson filled vacancies requiring specific skills and expertise and over the last 10 years she has applied that experience to write CVs for prospective candidates commercially. Jean has an enviable 98% success rate resulting in that elusive interview.
Active Personal Development offers a bespoke CV writing service, working with you to highlight your skills, capabilities and achievements and helping you to create your first CV, review your current CV, update an existing CV or prepare a new CV. You will be surprised at the difference this makes.
Working with a range of people at different stages of their career from students through to executives, we pride ourselves on getting it right for you.
Please email email@example.com for further information.