The ADHD Support handbook
The ADHD Support Handbook:
A real-life guide to empowering a child with ADHD and related conditions
You are not alone
If you are the parent, caregiver or responsible adult for a child who has been given a diagnosis of ADHD, you may have many questions and concerns.
The ADHD Support Handbook provides a wealth of guidance and resources that will help you find answers and support, and the Six Pillars of the Active Personal Development process will help you to help your child thrive. Jean Gibson also offers an insight into her own journey of supporting people with ADHD and their carers.
Learn how to:
- Listen and connect with your child to empathise and understand their specific needs
- Access research and find out what you really need to know to get the right support for your child
- Keep going when you feel like giving up
- Get help when you need it and realise that you are not alone
- Find acceptance and move forwards with love